REGISTRATION FOR THIS PROGRAM IS CLOSED! Next program in San Diego is February 3-4, 2023 at SDYC OR in Oxnard on April 22-23, 2023 at PCYC.
US Sailing Sanctioned International Offshore Safety at Sea Course with Hands-on Training (2-day)
Location: CYC, 4469 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Dates: October 8-9, 2022
Registration opens at 0700, Program starts at 0800 on both Saturday and Sunday; ends at 1730 on Saturday and 1630 on Sunday
- Safety at Sea Courses are for everyone: Cruisers, Power boaters & Sailboat Racers
- Complies with World Sailing Offshore Personal Survival Course guidelines; ISAF
- SER Categories: 4.3.1 and 4.3.2
- World Sailing OSR Categories: 0, 1 and 2
- Required certification for ARC, Newport to Bermuda, TransPac, Pac Cup
- Certification good for 5 years from the date of the course
- ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE GIVEN THE OPTION TO COMPLETE DAY-1 REQUIREMENTS ONLINE!
- View YouTube HERE